What is the CBREX advantage? Explore through the videos below
What kind of jobs should I post on CBREX
Senior Java Consultant-Switzerland, Switzerland (commission : $20K-30K)
.Net Architect- Munich or Frankfurt, Germany, Germany (commission : $15K-20K)
Java Consultant- For Geneva or Lausanne, Switzerland (commission : $15K-20K)
CONSULTANT- DATA SCIENCE- BANGALORE , India (commission : $2K-5K)
Group Manager - Data Science- Bangalore, India (commission : $2K-5K)
.Net Software Engineer - Zurich, Switzerland (commission : $15K-20K)
.NET Technical Architect, Switzerland (commission : $20K-30K)
Java Software Engineer-Switzerland, Switzerland (commission : $15K-20K)
Java Software Architect-Switzerland, Switzerland (commission : $20K-30K)
IT Audit - Big 4 Candidates only, USA (commission : $15K-20K)
Internal Audit - Big 4 candidates ONLY, USA (commission : $15K-20K)
Accounting - BIG 4 Candidates only, USA (commission : $10K-15K)
Advisory - BIG 4 Candidates only, USA (commission : $15K-20K)
Tax - BIG 4 Candidates ONLY, USA (commission : $15K-20K)
"Its awesome to work on tool thats so clear and has global connect what more do you want. Work while you move I call it WORKACTION"
- Sunitha Ghorpade, India
"I have used CBREX since it's inception and I am always impressed by the level of service and dedication to excellence the CBREX team shows. All my interactions with the team has been excellent and I hope 2017 will bring more success to CBREX and it's clients"
- Aziz Boubertakh, Canada
"I see this service is quiet different from those that I have worked with. I really like the way that CBREX keeps communication between the recruiters."
- Binada Castillo, USA
Social media today is what job boards were yesterday
CBREX - A Technology Platform That Helps Recruiting Firms to Connect, Collaborate & Earn
CBREX: The platform that helps local recruitments firms go global
Exclusive: B2B portal CBREX raises angel funding.
India Funding Roundup: PepperTap, TruckMandi, Obino, CBREX, KOOH Sports
India Funding Daily: PepperTap, Letsintern, OK Sir, CBREX, TruckMandi
How the power of an idea compelled this investor to become an entrepreneur
Exchange for recuiters, recruiting firms launched
India needs to be an entrepreneurial country
- A split fee network is defined as a recruiting firm to recruiting firm network where ONE firm puts the job (Demand) and another firm provides the resume or candidate for that job (supply). Once the transaction is closed OR the candidate joins the place of work , the TOTAL commission is SPLIT which is why it is called a SPLIT FEE NETWORK.
- A split defines the PROPORTION in which the total fees get shared between 2 recruiting firms . For eg if the split is 50 DR and 30 SR then it means that if the total commission is $10,000 then the share that would accrue to the Demand Recruiter or DR is $5000 and the share that would accrue to the Supply Recruiter or SR is $3000.
- No, the most common splits on CBREX are
40% Demand recruiter & 40% Supply recruiter
30% Demand recruiter & 50% Supply recruiter
50% Demand recruiter & 30% Supply recruiter
However there could be other splits also on a job and they will be displayed once you show interest to accept a job. However the supplier can choose to reject a job based on the split and once a split is frozen it doesn’t change for the duration of the job on the platform.
- Depending upon the type of job and the service expected from the supply recruiter , the split on a job is decided. These splits are shown to the Supply recruiter BEFORE they start working on a job and every recruiter is free to accept or reject it. Once a split is frozen , it does not change as long as the job is active on the platform
- The demand side member raises an invoice with his client as soon as the candidate has reported for work at the client site.
- Jobs on CBREX normally have 3 types of splits
Demand Recruiter gets either 50,40 or 30% of the total commission and correspondingly Supply recruiter gets 30,40 or 50% of the total commission.
- Depending upon what the split is CBREX raises an invoice to the demand side member @50,60 or 70 % of the value of the invoice that has been raised to the client.
- The supply side member raises an invoice to CBREX @30,40 or 50% of the value of the invoice that has been raised to the client.In this way the demand side member will get 50,40 or 30% of the commission as fees , the supply side member 30,40 or 50% and CBREX gets 20% of the commission.
- Recruiting firms in the business of Permanent placements
- Search firms
- HR/Other professionals who are wanting to start a business of their own
We are a global recruiting firms exchange so we work across countries. CBREX members can be based ANYWHERE in the world.
As a demand side member is the one that raises the invoice to the hiring company and collects the money from the company, this question is relevant only for the supply side member. In case a demand side member defaults and does NOT pay the exchange @70% of the invoice value as is due per agreement, CBREX will still GUARANTEE a payment to the supply side member. So if a candidate sourced by a member ends up reporting for work at the client site , the member will get paid their share of the commission and this is a CBREX guarantee.
The first membership contract that we sign is valid for a period of 2 years from the date of signing and then is renewed for a period of 3 years thereafter.
We don't have a mathematical cap but we don't crowd the exchange with too many members that have similar expertise/focus areas. Further the members who sign on earlier from a country will have a longer "live" track record on the exchange and this will enable their names to appear in higher frequency when our algorithm searches for supply recruiters for a particular requirement.
The biggest reason is not honoring your financial commitment i.e. not sharing the commission with the exchange and the supply recruiter post the candidate joining the client. We advice each member to read the agreement that enables a member to go live on the exchange carefully as that also lists down in detail the expected behavior of each member. As we are creating an entire eco system of people in the global recruiting fraternity , we are committed to establishing and following transparency in transactions with all our members and we expect our members to do the same.