Autosar Enterprise Architect- BANGALORE
1. Good hold on programming languages like C, C++.
2. Experience in development of Application development like Active Safety or Passive safety/vehicle Diagnostics/ Communication stack/ Operating system/ Integration/ Bootloader etc.,3. Good understanding in V-Model and Agile Development Method
4. Experience in configuration management, change management methodologies like DOORS, Clearcase/Clearquest,SVN,GIT
5. Awareness of ISO26262,ASPICE ,MISRA guidelines
6. Good knowledge on microcontroller architecture, device drivers, compiler and debuggers
7. Good knowledge on Automotive protocols like CAN/ Flexray/ SPI/I2C etc.,
8. Familiar with Automotive tools CANoe, Polyspace, Enterprise Architect,Win IDEA etc.,
NOTICE PERIOD: 30 DAYS MAX
Salary: 7-18 lpa
Experience: 3-6 years
Preferred sourcing location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderbad
Note: When uploading resumes, simultaneously share the resumes to email@example.com.
Number of Position
INR 36000.0 - 60000.0
Information technology (IT)
90 days POST joining of the candidate
The client is well funded by a group of companies which have been in business for more than 50 years and are market leaders in their fields. The client was founded with the ideals of providing true value to clients in product and design services across industries. The client has a strong focus on R&D initiatives that are aligned with the market requirements and it helps us work in areas of high complexity in Chip design and Embedded systems.